Nonprofit and Corporate Partnerships
Brought to you by
When: Friday, December 7, 7:30 am – 1:30 pm
Where: American Family insurance
6000 American Parkway Madison
Cost: Early Bird Registration is $35 per person until 10/31 (Registration is $45 per person beginning on 11/1)
Registration deadline: Friday, November 23
Powerful Partnerships: Leveraging Business and Nonprofit Resources
Mei Cobb, Senior Director, Volunteer Engagement at United Way Worldwide
7:30 – 8:00 am Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:05 – 8:50 am Welcome & Keynote with Q&A
9:00 – 10:15 am Session 1 (choose from 4 breakout sessions)
10:15 – 10:45 am “Networthing” break (to stimulate thinking, planning, and connections between business and nonprofit sectors)
10:45 – 12:00 pm Session 2 (choose from 4 breakout sessions)
12:15 – 1:15 pm Lunch & Facilitated Conversations
1:15 – 1:30 pm Wrap-up & Call to Action
Please join us and see how together we can create an even more dynamic community through the shared impact of stronger and mutually beneficial business/nonprofit partnerships!
This unique conference will bring together the Dane County business and nonprofit sectors to create effective partnerships for community and volunteer engagement.
Participants will hear from representatives of local companies about how they have implemented best practices to engage employees, find meaningful opportunities for both short and long-term commitments and worked in partnership with nonprofits to make the best experience possible for both parties. Local nonprofits will share their best practices for how they have developed effective models that meet their needs as well as those of their business partners.
There will be sessions targeted for the business community and sessions for nonprofits, as well as sessions for everyone together.
Why this conference is for you:
Companies will learn how to:
- Increase employee satisfaction and loyalty
- Build community affinity through effective collaborations with nonprofits
- Provide opportunities for employee professional development through service
Nonprofits will learn how to:
- Develop innovative volunteer opportunities to better meet community needs
- Implement outreach efforts and best practices for nonprofit/business partnerships
- Increase financial bottom line and overall effectiveness by leveraging resources
- Beyond One-and-Done: Meaningful Corporate Volunteer Relationships
- Creating Mutually Beneficial Pro-Bono Partnerships
- Engaging Executives in Volunteer Programs: Turning Leadership Buy-In into Action
- Volunteerism: Inviting Culture and Community
- Collaborate with Purpose – Maximize Your Ask
- Volunteer Policies: From Writing to Refreshing
If you have questions about the conference please contact Kathy Martinson at Kathy.Martinson@uwdc.org or (608) 246-4356.