Explore United carnival
1. Welcome! Pick up a map from our 2022 Class of Loaned Executives and start a trivia scavenger hunt for an awesome prize.
2. Get your United Way volunteer t-shirt from our READI (Retired Employees Are Dedicated Individuals) volunteer group!
3. Learn about Dane County’s most comprehensive health and human services database – United Way 211 – where live representatives are available to answer questions and connect people to the programs, services and resources they need, 24/7.
4. Find out what is possible with The Power of Many. Working for All. and get a temporary tattoo or sticker to show your United Way pride!
5. We are celebrating 100 years of impact! Learn more and turn in your completed trivia scavenger hunt for a special Centennial item.
Paper Product Packs
Help us create 2,000 Paper Product Packs to distribute to our community! When Dane County families have essential supplies, our whole community is healthier and stronger. Paper products are rarely donated and always needed. Food and nutrition assistance programs do not cover these essential items, so families may have to choose between paying for rent or buying essentials.
100 Years of Impact Exhibit
For 100 years, United Way of Dane County has been a change catalyst – bringing the community together to address our toughest challenges and most urgent needs. This exhibit takes an informative walk through our history, showcasing where we’ve been, what we’ve accomplished and where we’re going. Take a moment to see what your support – past, present and future – has made possible!
Diaper Donation Drive
Amplify your impact by participating in the Diaper Drive! Any size is appreciated and sizes 4 – 6 are especially needed. Not having access to an adequate supply of diapers is an economic barrier for many families in Dane County. Most childcare centers require parents to provide a day’s supply of diapers. When families can’t afford diapers, they can lose access to childcare and may be unable to work.