Dane County’s local businesses, unions and other organizations offer a strong foundation of support for United Way. Not only do they invest in improving Dane County, they also provide networks for communicating United Way’s mission. It is through their commitment to the community that we are able to tackle the root causes of problems and create lasting solutions. To learn more about how you and your business can get involved, call (608) 246-4351.
- Make a Corporate Pledge: Area businesses can make a contribution directly to United Way, and in most cases, the gift is tax deductible
- Hold an Employee Campaign: Give your employees the opportunity to support their community and join other leading organizations that support United Way. United Way has the resources to help you set up a fun and effective employee campaign in your work place.
- Volunteer on a United Way Committee: Volunteer committees are the core of United Way of Dane County, determining the scope and direction of United Way’s actions.
- Loan an Employee: Give a high-performing employee an opportunity to interact with hundreds of local businesses and improve our community’s quality of life at the same time through our Loaned Executive Program.
- Join the Business Volunteer Network : Unite with other businesses developing and enhancing employee volunteer programs.