United Way of Dane County fights for the education, financial stability and health of everyone in Dane County.
- Labeling cans for Second Harvest Foodbank: providing healthy food for thousands of families
- Cleaning up Warner Park and the Community Center: improving a local gathering space for thousands of people who use it every year
- Decorating flower pots: brightening the lives of 100 families who are moving from housing crisis to stability
- Assembling snack packs: providing healthy snacks to 3,000 local elementary students, helping them focus at school
- Frame Ups for Habitat for Humanity: building the walls of homes for two local families