2019 United Way of Dane County Women United Breakfast Sweepstakes Rules
- This incentive promotion includes 2019 United Way of Dane County Women United Breakfast donations made through 5 p.m. Central Time on May 28, 2019. Participants must be legal residents of Wisconsin, at least 18 years of age.
- The winners will receive one of the following giveaways:
Paul McCartney Concert: Two (2) tickets to see Paul McCartney at the Kohl Center on June 6, 2019
Tyrol Basin Ski Package: Two (2) all-day lift passes and equipment rental, two (2) all-day lift passes, and two (2) snow tubing passes for Tyrol Basin in Mt. Horeb
The Edgewater Spa Package: Two (2) one-hour treatments and full spa amenities for one day at The Edgewater Spa
Forward Madison Soccer Package: Two (2) tickets to Forward Madison game at Breese Stevens Field on September 7, 2019 (includes reserved grandstand seats, food and an official scarf)
Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
- Any United Way of Dane County donor from the Women United Breakfast that makes a gift of $125 or more will automatically be entered in the sweepstakes. Entry without donation can also be made by sending a letter to United Way of Dane County, Attn: Women United Breakfast Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 7548; Madison, Wisconsin 53707, containing name, address and phone number. Online entries will not be accepted. Only one entry, automatic or otherwise, per person.
- Donations must be received by or the Entry Letter must be postmarked to United Way of Dane County by 5 p.m. Central Time on May 28, 2019. United Way of Dane County will not be responsible for lost or misdirected mail.
- The winners of the sweepstakes will be drawn randomly on June 3, 2019 by Women United volunteers at United Way of Dane County.
- Employees of United Way of Dane County and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
- The winners is required to provide verification of compliance with these rules upon presentation of prize.
- By entering, all participants hereby agree to comply with these Rules, represent that he/she is eligible, consent to the use of his/her name and/or photograph for publicity purposes without compensation, unless prohibited by law. All entrants release United Way of Dane County, American Family Insurance, Tyrol Basin, The Edgewater and their employees, directors, officers and agents, parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising, fulfillment, publicity and promotion agencies from any and all claims or liability in connection with their participation in this promotion. Entrants agree to hold harmless United Way of Dane County, American Family Insurance, Tyrol Basin, The Edgewater and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies, officers, directors and employees from responsibility for damages, losses or injuries, including death, personal injury or property damage, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize.
- No substitution or transfer of prize or redemption for cash equivalent, except by United Way of Dane County due to unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted. United Way of Dane County reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify this promotion if not capable of completion as planned, and to award the prize as of that date as provided above.
- Participation in this promotion may affect the tax deductibility of your gift. You should consult your tax advisor for more detailed information.
- The name of the prize winners will be available after 5:00 pm June 3, 2019 at www.unitedwaydanecounty.org/womenunited
- Sponsored by United Way of Dane County, P.O. Box 7548; Madison, Wisconsin 53707.
NO DONATION NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. DONATION WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
The winners are as follows:
Janet Vandenbergh – Paul McCartney concert tickets
Jill Hanson – The Edgewater Spa package
Ginger Zimmerman – Tyrol Basin ski package
Fritz Grutzner – Forward Madison soccer package