Wednesday, September 12, 7:30 am -9:00 am
The Madison Club, 5 E Wilson St, Madison, WI 53703
This is a unique opportunity for Women United members to engage with women leaders in health and wellness approaches. Together, United Way and Women United hope to inspire women to pursue their health and wellness goals and pursue healthy living. We are delighted to be joined by mentors from a wide variety of backgrounds and cannot wait for you to hear what they have to share!
Our 2018 mentors include:
- Deborah Biddle – Emotional Intelligence & Health
- Kathy Blumenfeld – Philanthropic Giving & Community Wellness
- Andrea Carvin – High Achiever Health
- Divya Kamath – Breathe for Change
- Amanda Leipold – Mindfulness
- Araceli Esparza Lopez – Owning Your Creative Lineage
- Laura Murray – Financial Wellness.
- Jill Sullivan – Defog Your Brain Through Gut Health
Thank you to TASC for graciously sponsoring this event!