2019 Calendar of Women United Events:
March 6: The Year of Personal Purpose: Leading from the Inside Out at Tripp Commons, 7:30 am
May 7: The Year of Personal Purpose: Inclusive on Purpose at DreamBank, 3:30 pm
May 22: Women United Breakfast at Overture Center for the Arts, 7:30 am
June 26: Concerts on the Square at Murphy Desmond SC, 6:00 pm
August 28: How Women Power Up with Mary Burke at J.H. Findorff & Son Inc., 7:30 am
November 7: Financial Literacy Panel at The Spark, 8:15 am
WHO WE ARE:
Women United is a diverse circle engaging women as an emerging and powerful philanthropic force. This group is impacting and investing in the future of the community through education.
We ignite the power of women – who bring the passion, expertise, and resources needed to get things done – to create lasting change in the community. We invest in, advocate for, and support the education of youth in Dane County, and we are committed to providing personal and professional development opportunities for women.
Women United is a philanthropic group dedicated to promoting United Way of Dane County’s work around education through giving, advocacy and volunteerism. Membership in this platform provides opportunities for collaboration with an exclusive network of Dane County women.
Additional membership benefits include:
- Deeper understanding of United Way’s investments in Education
- Volunteer opportunities across the community aligned with early childhood education and women’s empowerment
- Networking and professional development events
- Opportunity to represent your company as a Women United Ambassador
There are two levels of membership in Women United.
- General Membership: $250
- Founder’s Circle: $1,500 – Donors interested in making the most impact in early childhood education
- Danielle Dieringer, YWCA Madison, Inc., 2019 Chair
- Annie Thym, American Printing Company, Inc., 2020 Chair
- Deborah Biddle, The People Company
- Kimila Daniels, Quartz Health Solutions
- Kayla Driscoll, UW Madison
- Ann Fulton, PARK Printing Solutions
- Rachel Hernandez, YWCA of Madison, Inc
- Kirsten Houghton, SVA
- Corrin Maier, CUNA Mutual Group
- Ashlyn Mehlhaff, Henry Vilas Park Zoological Society
- Christin Mlsna, J.H. Findorff & Son Inc.
- Kathleen Murphy, TASC
- Autumn Patrick, M3 Insurance
- Tori Pettaway, City of Madison
- Corinda Rainey-Moore, Kids Forward, Inc.
- Carolyn Reno, J.H. Findorff & Son Inc.
- Tammy Rozek, CBL & Associates
- Annie Smith, BMO Harris Bank
- Jill Wipfli, American Family Insurance
To find out how Women United can help you reach your philanthropic goals and change lives in Dane County, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.