2019 Women United Events:
March 6: The Year of Personal Purpose: Leading from the Inside Out at Memorial Union, 7:30 am
May 7: The Year of Personal Purpose: Inclusive on Purpose at DreamBank, 3:30 pm
May 22: Women United Breakfast at Overture Center for the Arts, 7:30 am
August 8: Speed Mentoring
November 7: Financial Literacy Panel
WHO WE ARE:
Women United is a diverse circle engaging women as an emerging and powerful philanthropic force. This group is impacting and investing in the future of the community through education.
Women United members have invested over $450,000 toward early childhood education, impacting the lives of the future of Dane County. As a result, Schools of Hope has provided over 70,000 K-5 and middle school students in Madison, Middleton and Sun Prairie with tutors and developed family literacy resources, increasing students’ academic skills as well as their enthusiasm for learning.
Women United is a philanthropic group dedicated to promoting United Way of Dane County’s work around education through giving, advocacy and volunteerism. Membership in this platform provides opportunities for collaboration with an exclusive network of Dane County women.
Additional membership benefits include:
- Deeper understanding of United Way’s investments in Education
- Volunteer opportunities across the community aligned with early childhood education and women’s empowerment
- Networking and professional development events
- Opportunity to represent your company as a Women United Ambassador
There are two levels of membership in Women United.
- General Membership: $250
- Founder’s Circle: $1,500 – Donors interested in making the most impact in early childhood education
- Danielle Dieringer, YWCA of Madison, Inc., 2019 Chair
- Annie Thym, American Printing Company Inc., 2020 Chair
- Deborah Biddle, High Performance Development Solutions LLC
- Kimila Daniels, Quartz Health Solutions
- Kayla Driscoll, UW Madison
- Ann Fulton, PARK Printing Solutions
- Rachel Hernandez, YWCA of Madison, Inc
- Kirsten Houghton, SVA
- Corrin Maier, CUNA Mutual Group
- Ashlyn Mehlhaff, Henry Vilas Zoo
- Christin Mlsna, J.H. Findorff & Son Inc.
- Kathleen Murphy, TASC
- Autumn Patrick, M3 Insurance
- Tori Pettaway, City of Madison
- Corinda Rainey-Moore, Kids Forward
- Carolyn Reno, J.H. Findorff & Son Inc.
- Tammy Rozek, CBL & Associates
- Annie Smith, BMO Harris Bank
- Jill Wipfli, American Family Insurance
To find out how Women United can help you reach your philanthropic goals and change lives in Dane County, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.