November 2: Women’s Leadership presents the Academic Success Mobilization Plan Launch, 7:30 am
WHO WE ARE:
Women’s Leadership is a diverse circle engaging women as an emerging and powerful philanthropic force. This group is impacting and investing in the future of the community through education.
Women’s Leadership members have invested over $450,000 toward early childhood education, impacting the lives of the future of Dane County. As a result, Schools of Hope has provided over 70,000 K-5 and middle school students in Madison, Middleton and Sun Prairie with tutors and developed family literacy resources, increasing students’ academic skills as well as their enthusiasm for learning.
Women’s Leadership is a philanthropic group dedicated to promoting United Way of Dane County’s work around education through giving, advocacy and volunteerism. Membership in this platform provides opportunities for collaboration with an exclusive network of Dane County women.
Additional membership benefits include:
- Deeper understanding of United Way’s investments in Education
- Volunteer opportunities across the community aligned with early childhood education and women’s empowerment
- Networking and professional development events
- Opportunity to represent your company as a Women’s Leadership Ambassador
There are two levels of membership in Women’s Leadership.
- General Membership: $250
- Founder’s Circle: $1,500 – Donors interested in making the most impact in early childhood education
- Kimila Daniels, Unity Health Insurance
- Danielle Dieringer, YWCA of Madison, Inc.
- Amy Ebert, American Family Insurance
- Ann Fulton, PARK Printing Solutions
- Kirsten Houghton, SVA
- Corrin Maier, CUNA Mutual Group
- Ashlynn Mehlhaff, Olbrich Botanical Gardens
- Rachel Neill, Carex Consulting Group
- Tori Pettaway, City of Madison
- Carolyn Reno, J.H. Findorff & Son Inc.
- Jennifer Rosen-Heinz, BRAVA Magazine
- Tammy Rozek, CBL & Associates
- Annie Smith, BMO Harris Bank
- Annie Thym, American Printing Company Inc.
- Teresita Torrence, Madison College Truax Main Building
- Jill Wipfli, American Family Insurance
- Ginger Zimmerman, Murphy Desmond SC
To find out how Women’s Leadership can help you reach your philanthropic goals and change lives in Dane County, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.