April 4: Rosenberry Society Berry Mixer at Merchant, 5:00 pm
WHO WE ARE:
Rosenberry Society is a committed group of individuals, ages 40 and under, who dedicate their time to engage the next generation of leaders in Dane County through a variety of social, philanthropic, and professional development activities, including a signature volunteer event.
Rosenberry Members account for more than $800,000 of the overall campaign, making a
huge impact in the areas of Education, Income and Health – the building blocks to a stable life.
This Leadership Giving platform provides robust opportunities to connect community-driven 20- and 30-something emerging leaders.
Additional membership benefits include:
- Monthly mixers to meet and network with other young professionals
- CEO roundtables to learn from business and community leaders
- Volunteer opportunities with our non-profit partners
There are two levels of membership in Rosenberry
- Under 30: Annual household gift of $250 or more
- Age 30 – 40: Annual household gift of $500 or more
Engage with the community, expand your network, volunteer and create positive energy by attending a Rosenberry event! For a full list of upcoming events, please click here.
Rosenberry Society Council (Click to expand)
- Corinn Ploessl, Greater Madison Convention & Visitors Bureau, 2018 Chair
- Chase Horne, DeWitt, Ross & Stevens, S.C., Vice Chair
- Laura Cullen, JP Cullen
- Zach den Daas, CUNA Mutual Group
- Allison Evans, Madison Metropolitan School District
- Lindsey Hamielec, M3 Insurance
- Trent Kleist, Baker Tilly
- Allie Norwood, Fiskars
- Maggie Pascaly, American Family Insurance
- Amy Racki, Exact Sciences
- Steve Reuhl, New Accounts Liaison
- Eric Schremp, First Business
- Spencer Small, Epic Systems Corporation
- Jessica Wagner, UW Credit Union
- Eric Waite, Johnson Bank
- Andrea Wyant, The QTI Group
- Chris Zimmerman, Bank of New Glarus
If you would like to learn more about United Way of Dane County Rosenberry Society, or to attend an event, contact email@example.com