November 30: Rosenberry CEO Roundtable with Renee Moe, President and CEO of United Way of Dane County
WHO WE ARE:
United Way’s Rosenberry Society brings the passion and philanthropic power of young professionals together to transform Dane County. Rosenberry Society jump-starts over 1,000 members’ professional and social responsibility careers by connecting them with peers and community leaders through social, educational and volunteer activities throughout the year.
Rosenberry Members account for more than $800,000 of the overall campaign, making a
huge impact in the areas of Education, Income and Health – the building blocks to a stable life.
This Leadership Giving platform provides robust opportunities to connect community-driven 20- and 30-something emerging leaders.
Additional membership benefits include:
- Monthly mixers to meet and network with other young professionals
- CEO roundtables to learn from business and community leaders
- Volunteer opportunities with our non-profit partners
There are two levels of membership in Rosenberry
- Under 30: Annual household gift of $250 or more
- Age 30 – 40: Annual household gift of $500 or more
Engage with the community, expand your network, volunteer and create positive energy by attending a Rosenberry event!
- November 30: Rosenberry CEO Roundtable with Renee Moe of United Way of Dane County, 7:30 am
- December 6: Rosenberry Society Annual Holiday Party and Berry Mixer, 5:30 pm
Rosenberry Society Council (Click to expand)
- Peter Augelli, TASC
- Jeannie Cullen Schultz, JP Cullen
- Zach den Daas, CUNA Mutual Group
- Allison Evans, Madison Metropolitan School District
- Lindsay Hamielec, M3 Insurance
- Chase Horne, DeWitt, Ross & Stevens, S.C.
- Trent Kleist, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Mayra Medrano, Madison Gas and Electric Company
- Maggie Pascaly, American Family Insurance
- Corinn Ploessl, Greater Madison Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Leslie Ploetz, The QTI Group
- Amy Racki, Exact Sciences
- Steve Reuhl
- Eric Schremp, First Business
- Spencer Small, Epic
- Ally Spaight, Spectrum Brands
- Chris Zimmerman, Bank of New Glarus
If you would like to learn more about United Way of Dane County Rosenberry Society, or to attend an event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org