2019 LINC Events:
July 30: LINC Back to School Bash
October 17: LINCtoberfest
WHO WE ARE:
LINC (Lead. Impact. Network. Change.) is a volunteer-driven group for 21-30 year olds. As a member you will learn about the issues facing our community and personally help make a difference. It is an opportunity to elevate your community, connections, and calendar through unique volunteer events, then connect over food and drinks.
Recognition for LINC begins at an annual household gift of $150 or more.
LINC Council (Click to expand)
- Stefanie Alther, Exact Sciences, 2019 Co-Chair
- Stephanie Blumer, Wisconsin Safety Council, 2019 Co-Chair
- Oscar Cantu, GENEREX
- Evren Dogan, First Business
- Ben DuCharme, M3 Insurance
- Zach Figiel, Realty Executives
- Jacob Fischer, Heartland Credit Union
- Carson Goff, The Burish Group – UBS Financial
- Alyssa Hartung, Wipfli, LLP
- Melissa Pfiel, Fiskars
- Madelyn Plummer, Downtown Madison, Inc.
- Noah Salmeri, TASC
- Gao Vang, SSM Health
To find out how LINC can help you reach your philanthropic goals and change lives in Dane County, contact LINC@UWDC.ORG
Also, visit danecounty.uwlinc.org to learn more about LINC and register for our next event!
LINC T-SHIRT GIVE-AWAY:
Show your LINC spirit! The first 100 people to make a LINC-level donation ($150) to United Way of Dane County and complete this form will receive a free t-shirt! We will reach out once the order arrives. Please email us at email@example.com for questions.