WHO WE ARE:
LINC (Lead. Impact. Network. Change.) is a volunteer-driven group for 21-30 year olds. As a member you will learn about the issues facing our community and personally help make a difference. It is an opportunity to elevate your community, connections, and calendar through unique volunteer events, then connect over food and drinks.
Recognition for LINC begins at an annual household gift of $150 or more.
LINC Council (Click to expand)
- Tom Groff, M3 Insurance, 2018 LINC Steering Committee Co-Chair
- Casey Koenig, Oregon Community Bank, 2018 LINC Steering Committee Co-Chair
- Peter Augelli, TASC
- Stephanie Blumer, Wisconsin Safety Council
- Evren Dogan, First Business
- Ben DuCharme, M3 Insurance
- Michael Fiez, Two Men and a Truck
- Zach Figiel, Realty Executives
- Carson Goff, The Burish Group – UBS Financial
- Alyssa Hartung, Wipfli, LLP
- Lauren Janes, Opportunities Inc.
- Alyssa Jensen, Baker Tilly
- Brent Johnson, The QTI Group
- Allie Norwood, Fiskars
- Laura Rogers, United Way of Dane County
- Sam Rosenbloom, United Way of Dane County
- Jake Solomon, StoryBridge.tv
- Gao Vang, SSM Health
To find out how LINC can help you reach your philanthropic goals and change lives in Dane County, contact LINC@UWDC.ORG
Also, visit danecounty.uwlinc.org to learn more about LINC and register for our next event!