2019 Calendar of Key Club Events:
February 27: Key Club hosts Community Leadership Launch at The Sylvee, 7:30 am
April 13: Family Philanthropy Day at Middleton Outreach Ministry
May 16: Key Leader Panel at Brassworks at Goodman Community Center, 11:30 am
November 12: Key Talk
WHO WE ARE:
Key Club is United Way of Dane County’s longest-running and largest Leadership Giving group with an inspiring network of over 3,500 community influencers.
Key Club gifts comprise almost one-quarter of all dollars raised annually and make an enormous impact on the lives of our neighbors.
Membership in this leadership platform provides exposure and access to key leaders, key issues, and key solutions in our community.
Additional membership benefits include:
- Networking and learning opportunities at annual Key Leader Panel
- Invitation to Leadership Giving Breakfast
- Family Volunteer Opportunities
- Invitation to annual Key Talk, an event focused on current community issues
- Opportunity to represent your company as a Key Club Council Member or Ambassador
All gifts of $750 or more will be recognized as Key Club gifts.
As a token of our gratitude, Key Club donors receive an annual pin to identify themselves as an active community investor and leader.
- Jeremy Shecterle, JP Cullen and Sons, Inc., 2019 Chair
- Jason Hiller, The QTI Group, 2019 Vice Chair
- Miranda Badini, SECURA Insurance
- Sheri Brault, Great Wolf Resorts
- Matt Cranney, M3 Insurance
- Pam Cross-Leone, Madison Gas and Electric Company
- Brandon Day, UW Credit Union
- Tom Flitter, TASC
- Dan Frazier, U.S. Bank
- Guy Gryphan, Alliant Energy
- Mike Kalvin, CUNA Mutual Group
- Ron Luskin, Community Leader
- Matthew Premo, J.H. Findorff & Son Inc.
- Andy Roethe, BMO Harris Bank
- William Rutherford, Horizon Design Build Manage
- Courtney Searles, Johnson Bank
- Heather Tomlinson, Promega Corporation
- Dave Topp, CUNA Mutual Group (Retired)
- Tammy Turek-Etienne, Exact Sciences
- Mike Witt, Wells Fargo Advisors
To find out how Key Club can help you reach your philanthropic goals and change lives in Dane County, contact firstname.lastname@example.org