September 28: Key Club Key Talk featuring the Journey Home Initiative at Badger Rock Neighborhood Center
WHO WE ARE:
Key Club is United Way of Dane County’s longest-running and largest Leadership Giving group with an inspiring network of over 3,500 community influencers.
Key Club gifts comprise almost one-quarter of all dollars raised annually and make an enormous impact on the lives of our neighbors.
Membership in this leadership platform provides exposure and access to key leaders, key issues, and key solutions in our community.
Additional membership benefits include:
- Networking and learning opportunities at triannual Key Leader Panels
- Invitation to Leadership Giving Breakfast
- Family Volunteer Opportunities
- Invitation to annual Key Talk, an event focused on current community issues
- Opportunity to represent your company as a Key Club Council Member or Ambassador
All gifts of $750 or more will be recognized as Key Club gifts.
As a token of our gratitude, Key Club donors receive an annual pin to identify themselves as an active community investor and leader, and are recognized in our annual Key Club Directory. Please click here to update your information for the Key Club Directory!
- Matt Cranney, M3 Insurance
- Pam Cross-Leone, Madison Gas and Electric Company
- Candy Davis, CUNA Mutual Group (Retired)
- Tom Flitter, TASC
- Dan Frazier, U.S. Bank
- Eric Hansing, CUNA Mutual Group
- Jason Hiller, The QTI Group
- Ron Luskin, Community Leader
- Sue Racine, CUNA Mutual Group
- Andy Roethe, BMO Harris Bank
- Jeremy Shecterle, JP Cullen and Sons, Inc.
- Dave Topp, CUNA Mutual Group (Retired)
- Tammy Turek-Etienne, Exact Sciences
- Mike Witt, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Sandi Statz, Exact Sciences
To find out how Key Club can help you reach your philanthropic goals and change lives in Dane County, contact firstname.lastname@example.org