2020 Sponsorship Opportunities
Benefits to our Community
Sponsorship plays an important role in the expansion of support for Dane County families, and helps people understand, experience and feel connected to our work. Your generosity helps United Way to:
- Increase resources for the community, instead of covering the costs of events, volunteer projects and advertising
- Maintain our nationally recognized effectiveness ratio of spending 86 cents on the dollar toward programming
- Engage with new and diverse stakeholders, increasing community will and resources
- Deepen understanding of the core issues facing Dane County and drive stakeholders to action
Benefits to You
Sponsorship benefits your organization by increasing the visibility of your brand alongside the highly respected and well-known brand of United Way of Dane County, and shows that your company cares about the people in our community! Sponsorship opportunities in 2020 include:
- Community Events: Year-Round Recognition – Support this year’s series of virtual events and socially distant volunteer opportunities and reach a broad audience of business, nonprofit and community leaders during August 2020 – March 2021. Contact us to learn more.
- Women United Breakfast: Accelerate Change – Celebrate the caring power of women and this year’s recipient of the Women United Philanthropy Award, Fabiola Hamdan. All proceeds will support education initiatives in Dane County. Learn more and join as a sponsor online.
- Loaned Executives: Build Ambassadors – Support development of local talent, raise resources for the Agenda for Change and reach Dane County’s most engaged workplaces. Contact us to learn more.
- Advertising and Media: Inspire Action – Support out-of-home advertising, digital, video or print media and reach two-thirds of Dane County residents. Contact us to learn more.