Become a United Way Corporate Sponsor
Benefit from year-round local visibility
Increase your brand exposure and elevate your corporate identity
Reinforce your company’s reputation as a strong corporate citizen to your customers, employees and neighbors.
Support year-round United Way communication activities (events, advertising, Loaned Executives, Sweepstakes) which allow United Way to direct more donor resources to make a greater impact in the community
Partner with United Way as we work to build a stronger community and impact thousands of lives
Sponsorship Opportunity Highlights
For Event, Advertising and Sweepstakes sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jocelyn Harmon, (608) 246-4366 or Jocelyn.firstname.lastname@example.org. To provide a Loaned Executive, sponsored or loaned, please contact Bill Monkemeyer at (608) 246-4351 or Bill.Monkemeyer@uwdc.org
- Community Volunteer Awards – Celebrate the thousands of volunteers in Dane
County through this premier recognition event. (picture)
- Campaign Celebration – Our largest event, a thank you to all who contributed to the United Way of Dane County campaign – over 1,000 attendees.
- Global Youth Service Day – The largest youth-led volunteer event in the world highlighting the impact of young people in right here in Dane County. Over 3,000 volunteers ages 5-25 get involved.
Signature Advertising Opportunities
- Wisconsin State Journal & Madison.com: Over 200,000 weekly readers
- Facebook: Target and reach thousands of Dane County residents through promoted posts
- Out of Home: Get your company on a billboard on the Beltline for over 400,000 weekly impressions.
Sponsor a Loaned Executive
Each year, Dane County businesses, schools and other organizations loan or sponsor employees for the annual United Way campaign.
If you cannot loan an employee, consider sponsoring a Loaned Executive from the general community. The cost of a full sponsorship is $12,000. Half and quarter sponsorships are also available at $6,000 and $3,000. Your sponsorship allows United Way to hire a Loaned Executive and provides their salary during the annual campaign.
As a sponsor, your organization will gain recognition as a supporter of advancing a vision of a Dane County where everyone can succeed in school, work and life.
To learn more about sponsoring a Loaned Executive, contact Bill Monkemeyer at (608) 246-4351 or Bill.Monkemeyer@uwdc.org. Or click here
Our yearly sweepstakes is an incentive for donors to make a first time gift to the campaign or increase their gift. This high-visibility opportunity ensures your company’s support is mentioned on campaign marketing materials, campaign brochure, print and online advertising, and community events. Check out this year’s sweeps.