WHO WE ARE:
LINC (Lead. Impact. Network. Change.) is a volunteer-driven group that learns about the issues facing our community and personally helps make a difference. It is an opportunity to elevate your community, connections, and calendar through unique volunteer events, then connect over food and drinks!
LINC Council (Click to expand)
- Stefanie Alther, Exact Sciences, 2019 Co-Chair
- Stephanie Blumer, Wisconsin Safety Council, 2019 Co-Chair
- Oscar Cantu, GENEREX
- Evren Dogan, First Business
- Ben DuCharme, M3 Insurance
- Zach Figiel, Realty Executives
- Jacob Fischer, Heartland Credit Union
- Carson Goff, The Burish Group – UBS Financial
- Alyssa Hartung, Wipfli, LLP
- Melissa Pfiel, Fiskars
- Madelyn Plummer, Downtown Madison, Inc.
- Noah Salmeri, TASC
- Gao Vang, SSM Health
To find out how LINC can help you reach your philanthropic goals and change lives in Dane County, contact LINC@UWDC.ORG
Also, visit danecounty.uwlinc.org to learn more about LINC and register for our next event!