2022 Sponsorship Opportunities
Benefits to Our Community – and to Your Company
Sponsorship plays an important role in the expansion of support for Dane County families, and helps people understand, experience and feel connected to our work.
Your generosity helps United Way to:
- Increase resources for our community, instead of covering the costs of events and advertising
- Maintain our nationally recognized effectiveness ratio of spending 86% of funds on programming
- Engage with new and diverse stakeholders, increasing community will and resources
- Deepen understanding of the core issues facing Dane County and drive stakeholders to action
Sponsorship benefits your organization by increasing the visibility of your brand alongside the highly respected and well-known brand of United Way of Dane County – plus it shows that your company cares about the people in our community! Contact us for more information and to join as a sponsor!
Sponsorship opportunities in 2022 include:
Community Campaign Catalyst – Help us raise $18+ million to invest in Dane County families.
Support our annual campaign efforts and reach business, nonprofit and community leaders.
- Community Celebration, March 1, 2023 – Celebrating 100 years of impact in Dane County, these events thank everyone who makes an impact through giving, advocating and volunteering. Help us recognize the generous support of donors, volunteers, and nonprofit and corporate partners, share centennial campaign results and look ahead to the next 100 years of impact in Dane County.
- Loaned Executive Program, August – November 2022 – One of the most comprehensive professional development programs in Dane County is at United Way! Loaned Executives work as an extension of the United Way campaign team for four months and finish the program with a fresh, new set of high-demand skills, including business planning, customer relationship management and public speaking.
Immediate Impact – Put your marketing budget to work in our community.
Directly support family well-being and mobility from poverty and reach community-minded individuals.
- Seasons of Caring, April – December 2022 – Help us mobilize the caring power of our community year-round! Support volunteer engagements that are open to all community members, including Community Kickoff – the official kickoff to United Way’s annual campaign and celebration of Community Volunteer Award recipients in August. In addition, you will support the Holiday Wish List, which highlights opportunities for Dane County residents to volunteer or donate to local agencies during the holiday season.
- Lead United Signature Event, October 27, 2022 – Have a good time for a good cause! This inaugural event is a fun night out for Lead United members and supports a cause related to family well-being. Help us make real, measurable change and maximize the full potential of every neighbor.
- Women United Brunch, September 16, 2022 – An inspiring morning celebrating the caring power of women and banding together to support a cause related to education! We honor the Women United Philanthropy Award recipient and learn about the impact of United Way’s education programs.
- United Way of Dane County Golf Outing, May 21, 2022 – This second annual event combines networking, volunteer opportunities and golf! All proceeds will support United Way of Dane County’s Volunteer Center, providing volunteer opportunities that are open to all community members and provide essential items to local families, supporting their well-being. Hosted by LINC (Lead. Impact. Network. Change.) and United Way’s Business Volunteer Network.
- Boardwalk Academy & Beyond Boardwalk, Spring 2022 and Fall 2022 – United Way’s Boardwalk Academy is a 9-week personal and professional development series created to support the community leadership desires of adults who have successfully navigated poverty-related, lived experiences. This series develops and strengthens the professional and interpersonal skills for members of our community to serve as active and informed leaders of board of directors, or in other leadership positions.
- Community Impact Advisors Council, January – December 2022 – The purpose of the Community Impact Advisors Council (CIAC) is to integrate the voice of un/under-represented community members whose lives have or are impacted by decisions made regarding social services, programs and initiatives supported by United Way. This group is a representative voice to the United Way of Dane County Board of Directors and provides advice on and assistance in reaching out to non-traditional volunteers to serve within United Way and in our community.